Rekommenderade inlägg

• Svar 60
  • Skapad
  • Senaste svar

Mest aktiva i detta ämne

Mest aktiva i detta ämne

Populära bilder

• 2 veckor senare...

Tyvärr saknar både våra 6500 och 10000K ljuskällor mycket av det naturliga ljusets välbalanserade spektrum.

Och de akvarier som jag sett med Fiji Purple som komplement, har absolut inte haft något onaturligt rött ljus.

Thore du skall självklart inte bara ha Fiji Purple för då blir det inte bra, men i kombination med annat ljus blir det perfekt.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Thore du kör ju bara ett 36w osram 67 rör ;)

Det finns inget rött kvar redan vid en meters djup men solens spektra innehåller rött och varför inte försöka hålla oss med ett ljus som spänner åtminstone mellan 350-750 nanometer. Koraller på 50cm djup i havet får en bra dos av rött. jämför man fiji purple och osram 77 flora så är de väldigt lika utom i det röda spektrat som är mycket lägre på fiji purple så man kan kanske kalla det flora light rör. Jag kommer att testa ett par rör och har beställt 2 st från aquapro 2000 + nya blåa rör så det ska bli spännande att se hur det blir.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Så är det,Osram 67 ärvärldens bästa lurladdningslysrör.

Rött ljus är kvar tll 15m (enligt Arcadias katolog).

Det är konstigt att ett med kinesiskt lysrör på 36W/10.000K så kroknar acropora och gorgonian efter 5 dygn. Med tyskt lysrör på 36W/ Osram 67 går det fortfarande utan problem efter tre veckor.....

Den som vet(inte tror) kan ju svara här:

(man får bara tro på söndagar mellan 11 och 13,tack Ingvar)

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Då har jag fått fel information från den källan som jag läste detta. Om det är så som arcadia säger så bevisar det ju ännu mer att vi bör ha mer av det röda spektrat i våra ljuskällor än vad vi har idag även om våglängder mellan 420-460 är det viktigaste för photosyntesen. Hittade lite bra info om ljus

Light is perhaps one of the most interesting physical entities known. It is the only entity that exhibits both wave and particle properties. I haven't kept up with quantum physics, so this may have changed. Light is composed of particles called photons (I'm not talking about torpedoes), but it can be measured in wavelength.

Wavelength is associated with color. The human eye can see only a small portion of the light spectrum. This range os 400nm to 700nm (nm stands for nanometers). Red is 700nm and violet is 400nm. In reef aquaria when discussing wavelength, we are typically only concerned with the violet spectrum.

The violet spectrum is important because coral photosynthesis occurs in 420 to 460nm. Corals evolved to use this wavelength because as light penetrates water the other wavelength get quickly absorbed. The violet wavelength penetrates deepest. Shorter wavelength have more energy.

So when you are searching for bulbs look for one with a good amount of intensity in the 400nm to 460nm if a graph is available. When we refer to actinic bulbs, we are refering to bulbs that produce light at around 450nm. So although actinic supplementation is mentioned for good color, actinic supplementation is also aiding coral photosynthesis

PAR stands for Photosyntheically Adaptive Radition this is a measure often associated with metal halide bulbs. PAR is the measure of light intensity in the 400nm to 700nm range. The higher the PAR, the greater the amount of energy available for photosyntheis (coral growth). It stands without reason that one should choose a bulb with the highest PAR that is pleasing to the viewer.

Pleasing to the eye is usually a function of the color temperature of a bulb or its Kelvin (K). I found this excellentdefinition on Answers.com.

The measurement of color expressed in Kelvin (K). The reason this measurement is called a "temperature" is because it was derived from a theoretical object called a "black body radiator." When the radiator is heated, it changes from black to red to yellow to white to blue. The lower the Kelvin rating, the "warmer" or more yellow the light. The higher the rating, the "cooler" or more blue the light.

In the aquaria industry, we encounter bulbs that range from 6500K to 20,000K. This is often abbreviated as 20K. What we typically find is that 6500K is yellow, 10,000K (10K) is white, 14,000 (14K) has a slight blue tinge, and 20,000K (20K) is quite blue. The labels that manufacturers place on their bulbs should only be used as a guideline. It is best to see the bulbs in person.

Generally speaking, the higher the Kelvin, the more the corals will flouresce. The lower the Kelvin, the faster the corals will grow. Typically, the higher the Kelvin the lower the PAR. As hobbyists, reefers are always trying to find that happy medium of growth versus color.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...