Gå till innehåll

Solar Powered Reefer 3XL 900

Rekommenderade inlägg

Got a Regal angelfish in mail on Wednesday and it came with a cloudy eye...

It didn't get any better in 2 days and I saw he was shaking his head several times today as if he wants go get rid of something on his body. so I decided to give him a freshwater bath and see if he has flukes or not.

Right after 3 minutes I saw stuff coming off his body...so he has flukes. 🤦

Screenshot_20210916-224505_Photos.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

38 minuter sedan, farham60 skrev:

Got a Regal angelfish in mail on Wednesday and it came with a cloudy eye...

It didn't get any better in 2 days and I saw he was shaking his head several times today as if he wants go get rid of something on his body. so I decided to give him a freshwater bath and see if he has flukes or not.

Right after 3 minutes I saw stuff coming off his body...so he has flukes. 🤦

Oh, flukes direct from the shop? 

You go Prazipro or formalin bath now? 

Good luck! :)

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Oh, flukes direct from the shop? 
You go Prazipro or formalin bath now? 

Good luck!
I have API General Cure which contains praziquantel...more effective than Prazipro.

Hopefully he will be fine at the end.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 veckor senare...

Sad to say I lost the Regal angelfish along with a flasher wrasse that come with it...strangest thing since the wrasse was doing fine and suddenly dead...next day the angelfish died after losing the battle to bacterial infection...

The eye was totally destroyed and gone along with part of anal fin.

I will never buy a fish online. 20210928_080458.jpg.1a37bdd4eac88472972b6b001f189de6.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 4 veckor senare...

I received my 3rd purchase from Masterfisch.eu today.
In case you wondering how they pack here are some pictures...
The angelfish came in 4 bags with lots of water.
da14f639a420349761c9db05697f590e.jpg90bee3be55b092335de346343d3afc95.jpge863328245f7f114deeb334abb2fe758.jpg0f3a8f55cb2bea037146c36a39d80058.jpgfef668cd4512fcf7156b151601847a00.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Getting temperature acclimatised first and then check for salinity...I will match the salinity in the tank with the bag they came from and release immediately after temperature acclimatisation. 7bb5b6e693d17fd0881d17014eab1e10.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Lubbocki wrasse came with a damaged fin.
I took a picture and send it to them...they say if the fin doesn't grow back and fish didn't recover they will replace it for me.
Unlike certain shop here who sent me a fish with eye infection and popped eye and claimed when they sent it it was okay.
7b02694f5efd18ef49c964926155f757.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Another tragedy 😢 

I was trying to capture one of my tangs and had this aqua medic fish trap setting up for two days now...

Finally the tang went in with couple of chromis and when I triggered the door mechanism one chromis got hit by the heavy glass door and died instantly 😔

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

2 timmar sedan, farham60 skrev:

Another tragedy 😢 

I was trying to capture one of my tangs and had this aqua medic fish trap setting up for two days now...

Finally the tang went in with couple of chromis and when I triggered the door mechanism one chromis got hit by the heavy glass door and died instantly 😔

Bless Murphy 🙏

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 veckor senare...

Today I went to @Zoo.se in Bromma and picked up 2 Pyramid butterfly fish they ordered for me from TMC...I hope they survive

They had a lot of nice fish in the store...I recommend give them a visit if you can.d27ce6727938118fd2726f16d9274cd3.jpg

Ändrat av farham60
Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 3 veckor senare...

Young reef is looking good...all corals are getting back their lost colours and growing slowly...

20211122_155008.jpg.c31809ce098ad4a1291c8d7aaf1f58aa.jpg

I am thinking catching and selling some of my tangs...they are simply too many and showing increased aggression now that they are bigger than last year...

So if you want some fat healthy fully quarantined tang hit me up. A blue hippo tang,  blonde naso and I might also want to sell a purple tang as well.

20211123_114139.jpg.2db14a165619a38973c61454b0aecd2b.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

On 2021-10-20 at 17:17, farham60 skrev:

Lubbocki wrasse came with a damaged fin.
I took a picture and send it to them...they say if the fin doesn't grow back and fish didn't recover they will replace it for me.
Unlike certain shop here who sent me a fish with eye infection and popped eye and claimed when they sent it it was okay.
7b02694f5efd18ef49c964926155f757.jpg

Good to hear. I've heard nothing but good things about masterfish! How is the tail fin doing? 

Really bad luck with the chromis! Medieval assassination of fish!

Screenshot_20211125-111055_Chrome.jpg.4fe9d45ebc88fd76528e60d75415a10d.jpg

One in a thousand. 

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Good to hear. I've heard nothing but good things about masterfish! How is the tail fin doing? 

Really bad luck with the chromis! Medieval assassination of fish!
Screenshot_20211125-111055_Chrome.jpg.4fe9d45ebc88fd76528e60d75415a10d.jpg

One in a thousand. 

The wrasse didn't make it but MasterFisch sent me the money back since they didn't had anymore Lubbocki wrasse.

As for the chromis this was execution french style and all for nothing...poor fish.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Today I gave myself an early Christmas present 😁 my favourite tang, Acanthurus achilles hybrid tang. 

Thanks to Amir @Aquariatech who made this possible 👌👍 I wish him good luck in his big new store.

20211130_131634.jpg.6e299320353d9e1ede0615a34f5c2c3f.jpg

Hopefully he will recover from the trip and tolerate the quarantine process ahead 🙏 

More pictures will come tomorrow when I can have some light in the room...for now let the mr handsome sleep and relax. 

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Ferdy eats nori and frozen but his a bit shy.

Today I raised the copper level to 1 ppm and dosed metroplex for the first time in his quarantine tank...there is a beautiful Lubbocki wrasse with him.

IMG_20211201_213245_499.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 3 veckor senare...

Apparently I have 3 male Chromis...

all of them spawning right now and defending their eggs.

Due to reflection I couldn't get a good picture or video but here you can see the white eggs.

20211227_103731.jpg.5211fd71dd958821cf87672c9ee550ed.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 veckor senare...

Last bunch of fish in quarantine;

2 female bellus angelfish...they get along and I hope one changes to male soon and they become a pair 

An Orchid dottyback and a powder blue hybrid tang. Thanks again to Mattias at @Zoo.se who gave me a nice price on them and was able to get them for me safely 😊

This will be last of my fish list and maybe in future I add a pair of flame hawk fish if I can find a pair.

Today I raised the copper level to therapeutic level and already did 2 out of 5 treatment with metroplex.

My Achilles hybrid is waiting in frag tank until this gang finishes the quarantine in few weeks so they can go to display tank (acclimation box) together. 

20220105_131854.jpg

20220105_131842.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

6 hours ago, Kim Rosenqvist said:

Nice do be done with this rigorous quarantine. Well done for staying on track til the end. 

The flame fish is btw doing great over here. All fish went crazy when I dropped him in but balance was restored in a few hours 😊👍

Normally chilling on the "posh rack" 😅👍

20220107_111105.jpg

Cool to see him again and know he is doing well 👍 

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

On 2022-01-09 at 17:17, farham60 skrev:

Last bunch of fish in quarantine;

2 female bellus angelfish...they get along and I hope one changes to male soon and they become a pair 

An Orchid dottyback and a powder blue hybrid tang. Thanks again to Mattias at @Zoo.se who gave me a nice price on them and was able to get them for me safely 😊

This will be last of my fish list and maybe in future I add a pair of flame hawk fish if I can find a pair.

Today I raised the copper level to therapeutic level and already did 2 out of 5 treatment with metroplex.

My Achilles hybrid is waiting in frag tank until this gang finishes the quarantine in few weeks so they can go to display tank (acclimation box) together. 

20220105_131854.jpg

20220105_131842.jpg

Jag vill inte vara negativ, men jag tycker kirurgen ser väldigt smal ut vid ögonen och vid munnen. Äter den? 

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag vill inte vara negativ, men jag tycker kirurgen ser väldigt smal ut vid ögonen och vid munnen. Äter den? 
It came very skinny and with ich and HLLE and I guess he also has flukes.
Right now he is in 2.5pp. Copper power and metroplex to deworm. After that I will give him a freshwater dip (after I made sure he can handle it) and two treatment of API general cure to make sure all external parasites including flukes are killed.

He eats very good pallets and frozen and a bit of nori every night... he was scratching a lot but now he is swimming fine so I am fairly sure he will be fine and fat in a month before he enter the tang arena I am planning to introducing him same time as achilles hybrid which is now swimming alone in my frag tank.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...