Gå till innehåll

Bullrigt RSM170

Hanko61

Rekommenderade inlägg

Har väldigt svårt med att få till ett tystare akvarium. Det bullrar massor i returdelen ned till sumpen, vänstra röret av de 2 avrinningsrören( vattnet kluckar och låter) min sambo som jobbar hemma sitter i detta varje dag och med ett Tinitus öra tycker hon det bullrar för mycket. Kan man få ned oljudet med att sänka vattennivån eller kan det finnas nått bra annat knep?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

one of the 2 drains is an emergency drain and in normal situations no water should come out of that one. 

sound in drain means that your water level in the overflow box is low...you can either ramp up the return pimp if you have DC pump or close down the valve on the return pipe.

water level in the overflow box should not be lower than 5 cm from water level in the aquarium. 

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

6 timmar sedan, farham60 skrev:

one of the 2 drains is an emergency drain and in normal situations no water should come out of that one. 

sound in drain means that your water level in the overflow box is low...you can either ramp up the return pimp if you have DC pump or close down the valve on the return pipe.

water level in the overflow box should not be lower than 5 cm from water level in the aquarium. 

Hi and thank you for the tips. Waterlevel is 8.5 cm right now This afternoon when i cleaned the valve the waterlevel was right at the edge of the emergency pipe and after the cleaning it is 8.5 and i have no clue why. I watched a video on Youtube and i am wondering if the emergencypipe should be higher or lower than the owerflow. right now they are even. is that ok?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hi and thank you for the tips. Waterlevel is 8.5 cm right now This afternoon when i cleaned the valve the waterlevel was right at the edge of the emergency pipe and after the cleaning it is 8.5 and i have no clue why. I watched a video on Youtube and i am wondering if the emergencypipe should be higher or lower than the owerflow. right now they are even. is that ok?
Emergency pipe should be taller than the main overflow.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

10 timmar sedan, farham60 skrev:

Emergency pipe should be taller than the main overflow.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thats my thougt to. My pipes are at the same hight. Need to empty the box tonight and see if i can cut the main pipe. As it is a stock system they should be at a diffrent length when you screw them down. Thanks again 👍

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

4 minutes ago, Hanko61 said:

Thats my thougt to. My pipes are at the same hight. Need to empty the box tonight and see if i can cut the main pipe. As it is a stock system they should be at a diffrent length when you screw them down. Thanks again 👍

I dont think thats a good idea to cut the pipes...they must be correct from beginning...

image.png.ec388bd940eab6927f5e6a790a0bb399.png

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

1 timme sedan, farham60 skrev:

I dont think thats a good idea to cut the pipes...they must be correct from beginning...

image.png.ec388bd940eab6927f5e6a790a0bb399.png

I can see and understand the picture. so i wonder why mine are at the same level. I need to check if i got them wrong from the begining. Thanks for the pic. Very helpful.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...