Gå till innehåll

Hej looking sunburst anemone

Bilegt

Rekommenderade inlägg

2 hours ago, MichaelE said:

An actual sunburst? I don’t think that you will be finding one of those outside the US.

I think it's just a way for lfs to charge insane amounts of money for a normal BTA. There are many threads on American forums where a user posts a picture of the "sunburst" they just bought, and other users always reply "no, that's not a true sunburst like mine!".

• Gilla 1
Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

26 minutes ago, PerS said:

I think it's just a way for lfs to charge insane amounts of money for a normal BTA. There are many threads on American forums where a user posts a picture of the "sunburst" they just bought, and other users always reply "no, that's not a true sunburst like mine!".

Sure. To be able to call it a sunburst it should have lineage back to the original. Like people here I sweden claim to have homewreckers. If it’s not from the original Jason fox lineage it’s not a homewrecker. 
That’s why I don’t see it being possible to find one in Sweden.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Just now, MichaelE said:

Sure. To be able to call it a sunburst it should have lineage back to the original. Like people here I sweden claim to have homewreckers. If it’s not from the original Jason fox lineage it’s not a homewrecker. 
That’s why I don’t see it being possible to find one in Sweden.

But it's no problem finding one that looks like the picture in Bilegts post in Stockholm :)

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

My personal view is that the name is not that important, buy what you like and what you are intrerested in. It is far more important to know the latin name of it as you can use that to find out how to take care of it. Just my 2c

• Gilla 4
Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• Skapa Ny...