Gå till innehåll

Two Little Fishies AccuraSea 1 Salt

Rekommenderade inlägg

2 hours ago, farham60 said:

Would be so nice if one of the shops in Sweden bring in this salt

so easier to prepare the saltwater and more accurate because you use all the salt in the bag 

https://shop.dejongmarinelife.nl/products/two-little-fishies/two-little-fishies-1/2lf-accurasea1-2lf-a1-group

image.png.8d078e74d557e44bef6db2d2db63767d.png

If it’s in stock at de Jong just tell one of them to bring it in for you :)

However, I don’t see the actual benefit of this setup. Take any normal salt, shake the bag a little to get rid of striation, calculate kg/L to get proper salinity and just weigh out the amount you need. 

Im guessing that this is gonna be more expensive and seems to fix something that isn’t really an issue haha

Ändrat av MichaelE
Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

1 minute ago, MichaelE said:

If it’s in stock at de Jong just tell one of them to bring it in for you :)

it is but they send on a pallet I guess and not all shops are willing to bring it in numbers....

I am thinking to switch from Tropical Marine pro to this or Fauna Marine salt.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

8 minutes ago, farham60 said:

it is but they send on a pallet I guess and not all shops are willing to bring it in numbers....

I am thinking to switch from Tropical Marine pro to this or Fauna Marine salt.

It doesn’t have to be a full pallet of only this stuff, it can be a part of an order containing other stuff as well. All salts from de Jong generally ships on a pallet so it’s nothing that the stores can’t handle. 

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

5 minutes ago, MichaelE said:

It doesn’t have to be a full pallet of only this stuff, it can be a part of an order containing other stuff as well. All salts from de Jong generally ships on a pallet so it’s nothing that the stores can’t handle. 

I told Triton which is the closest to me and they will look into it...they are trying to make Triton great again  🤣 we will see.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...