Gå till innehåll

Red sea 130 problem med små bubblor!

Adez.nilsson

Rekommenderade inlägg

Har haft mitt Red sea i några månader nu. Sen jag köpte akvariet så har de kommit små små bubblor ur cirkulations pumparna. Jag har då alltid trott att de små bubblorna kom ifrån skummaren då jag vet att den som sitter i inte är något att ha. Har köpt mig en Tunze 9002 Mycket bättre ljud och prestanda! Men bubblorna kommer fortfarande fast inte lika många som det gjorde innan! har prövat satt filter efter skummaren som ska leda bubblorna in i filtrena och sedan stiga uppåt innan pumparna. Blir väldigt irreterad av de här eftersom bubblorna sätter sig på levande stenen! Någon som har samma problem eller vet ett sätt att lösa de här?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Har samma problem då jag har för låg vatten nivå i karet.

Innan jag satte dit en Ytavrinning var det helt hopplöst med bubblor men nu när jag har den och ser till att nivån är på topp så har jag inga problem, Kör med orginal skummaren och funderar på byte till en 9002

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Innan så vare hopplöst när jag hade filtret före skummaren eftersom filtret vart ihop kladdat av alger o små saker, då sjönk vatten nivån i sumpen så cirkulations pumparna tog in luft. Men nu har jag konstant bra nivå i sumpen men kommer endå bubblor? Det är som små micro bubblor fast lite större modellen haha. Och dem kommer som i vågor kan komma lite mindre ena stunden och mer andra.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Detta diskuteras en del på Reefsanctuary:

In newly set up tanks, microbubbles from the skimmer should be expected for a while, till the skimmer breaks in, and bio-load is built up in the tank.

In an established tank that all of a sudden starts producing LOTS of microbubbles, where's the water level in the pump chamber when this happens? Something may be cutting the flow in back. The usual cause is something cutting flow through the back, or something cutting flow through the gate - when the water level in the pump chamber drops well below the top of the 2 pumps they will produce lots of microbubbles, or even a "whiteout" of bubbles in the tank.

Possible microbubble causes:

1) Plugged up filter pad/sponge. You may also have too thick a black sponge. It's oten helped to cut that black sponge thickness to 1-2 inches thick, instead of the original thickness supplied with the tank.

2) If you've got media under the pumps - the media or the bags that it's in may be getting plugged up with detritus, cutting flow. Remove, rinse in SW or replace.

3) If you have media above the skimmer pump, or even on the left side of the skimmer, especially a fine grained media like Chemi-Pure, these types of media can compact after a while and cut flow. Or. the bags get plugged up with detritus.

4) Also - see if you can get a finger under the pumps to be sure that plate on the bottom hasn't come loose. Some owners have tied 12 inch cable ties around each of the pumps to ensure that fitting can't become dislodged or fall off.

5) If running a cannister filter, shake it back & forth several times to release entrapped air at the top. If the cannister has entrapped air you'll often see periodic bursts of microbubbles as this entrapped air is released periodically, and is chewed up by the pump impellers into microbubbles.

6) Is anything blocking the overflow gate? Something like a starfish or anemone can crawl over the gate, cutting flow, starving the pumps, and creating a whiteout of bubbles in the tank. If the gate is covered with a thick algae growth the same blockage could occur.

7) Is the gate pushed down all the way? If the gate is raised up too much it won't let enough water through to the back.

8) Skimmer problem - totally different issues. If the microbubbles are an "all of a sudden" occurrence, after not having many for a while, it's probably one of the above causes. (In newly set up tanks, microbubbles from the skimmer should be expected for a while, till the skimmer breaks in, and bio-load is built up in the tank.)

Also check out this excellent microbubble problem solving document from Red Sea:

Microbubble Diagnostics Chart

hämtat från:

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/38826-microbubbles-your-rsm-check-here.html

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...