Gå till innehåll

Mixed reef safe fish - Norrköping

Jam3s

Rekommenderade inlägg

So as I am selling my full set up, here are a some of the fish I would like to sell first if possible.

All fish are very healthy showing no issues and eating very well, all fish are very thick and show no signs of disease.

All fish in this aquarium have been super peaceful, only the clownfish at times get a little protective over their breeding site when they have eggs, like today! 

1.Zebrasoma xanthurum (Purple tang ) Size M full of character and a very interesting fish. 100% the boss of the aquarium so make sure you add other fish before him! 1500kr

2.Breeding Ocellaris Clownfish. One is black and white and one orange and white. Has made for intresting juvenile patterns. Breeding once a month, mature pair. 1000kr 

*More eggs laid today! See image: 

4F70047A-7C81-4991-AB88-96955ABA8171.jpeg.00d910c24e2cc12b6d18902b63433d66.jpeg

3.Paracanthurus hepatus (blue tang) S/M. One of the most playful and interesting fish I have experienced, so much character and very fun. 600kr

4. Zebrasoma desjardinii M/L very peaceful fish with beautiful elegance. 600kr

1x chromis 100kr 

2x damselfish 100kr per fish 

Pistol shrimp 200kr ( this guy could be hard to find, better to be purchased when the tank is being emptied) 

I’m pretty confident to catch these guys in the fish trap, but if your interested, please give me some notice, that way I can plan catching and holding in my nano for an easy collection for you. 

I have so many pictures, and can take videos etc if you would like. Please just send a personal message and I will supply images of requested fish. 

Any questions I will be happy to answer. 

Thanks, James. 

Ändrat av Jam3s
Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

1.Zebrasoma xanthurum (Purple tang ) Size M 1500kr 1200kr

2.Breeding Ocellaris Clownfish. One is black and white and one orange and white.  Breeding once a month, mature pair. 1000kr 800kr

3.Paracanthurus hepatus (Blue tang) S/M. 600kr 400kr

4. Zebrasoma desjardinii M/L  600kr 400kr

1x chromis SOLD

2x damselfish 100kr per fish SOLD

Pistol shrimp 200kr 150kr

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Detta ämne är stängt för fler inlägg
  • Skapa Ny...