Gå till innehåll

Vågmaskin...

Guest Gäst

Rekommenderade inlägg

Guest Gäst

Ser intressant ut, men jag tror inte att jag fattar hur den funkar!?!?!

Ska man pumpa in vatten i ena änden och sedan så släpps vattnet ut i olika rör på andra änden vid olika tid punkter!?!

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Hello. Nice to have the owner of this product here in our site!!

I think C.Caeo dosent understand how it works.

The water inlet one side and outlet water from the outer side in diffrent pipes and diffrent times out.

Look at the site http://www.oceansmotions.com/video.htm

The question probobly have the answer in the site!?!?

Are you sending to europe and does the motor work in 230 V ?

Hope that you realizes my english

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Hi Christian

Your English is very good, much much better than my Sweedish.

thank you for the welcome.!

The water comes from the pump and goes into the bottom of the valve, it is sent to different outlets by a rotating drum, its like a ball valve but more outlets.

Trying to find 220 volt motor,

Thank you

Paul

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Ok, I think I understand now. It seems nice, can you buy them in Sweden? And what`s the price?

Verkar vara en riktigt bra grej, hoppas den inte är dyr!

smiley5.gif

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Can I discuss price on this board without moderators getting mad?

Prices are on the oceans website , but if a motor can be found there there are some savings to be made

thank you

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Alltså gott folk, ut o leta efter en passande 220V motor smiley17.gif

Everybody, let's find a suitable 220V motor.

Btw Paul, whats the size of the motor, and number of rpm? It could be of some help when trying to locate a motor for the european market. smiley23.gif

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Paul, wouldn't motor number 3202-068 fit?? Atleast its the right voltage, reduction and torque.

//Fredrik

Just saw the problem, it's a 60hz motor. smiley6.gif

But maybe the people at Hurst might find a soloution to that problem?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Seems 50 or 60 hertz is ok, almost the same.

The cost of say 40 motors is high at $75 US for the 220v, and there is a 8 week delivery, I thought it might be better to source motors in Sweeden.

If it isn't then i will get motors here but will have to ship without plug.

let me know what you think

Paul

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Looks like it's a likely candidate, it might be that it needs a new adaptor, but that shouldn't be a problem. And the price is right too

Har mailat CO nu o frågat om vridmomentet på motorn, får hoppas på ett snabbt svar.Skulle behövt översätta måtten från mm till tum, nån som e bra på matte?? smiley24.gif // Fredrik

I have sent an email asking about the torque in the motor mentioned above, hoping for a quick reply. I'm not very good att math, so I can't transform the measures in millimeter to inches, hope someone else can help. //

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

I think this motor with 2nm will be suitable.

I will try to get one with the same dimensions to build an adapter plate then I need to do some tests, if I can make this work it will be quite a bit cheaper to produce and I hope to find someone in Sweden to purchase and assemble motors to the new adaptor and install a plug..

Who would you recommend?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Hi Guys

I havesome 24v versions of the Cruzet motors being shipped to me, I will make up an adaptor and test them here, then I will be able to supply these to Europe but a power supply will be required, Cruzet tell me they can duplicate this motor for any voltage and they are available worldwide.

This could save quite a lot on the price of the unit without concerns of motor replacement.

thank you all for you help in finding a suitable motor.

Paul

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

It's been a long time since I was here, there have been a lot of improvements to the site. we have found a motor in France that is readily available in Europe and many countries,please feel free to ask any questions

www.oceansmotions.com

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Hello Paul

Nice to hear that you are alive smiley2.gif

Do you know what that motors name is etc?

What does it cost to send this oceanmotions to sweden?

The picture that you have 13-4waywithpump.jpg

Is quite intressting for me becouse i have bougt a new tank (150gallon) and nowI should use a big hole from the "sump" aquarium under the mainaquarium and it could use a thing like yours from the wateroulet.

Like in your sampel 2

13-4wayplumbed2.jpg

One more thing. How minimum water flow should it bee on a 4way

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Guest Gäst

Hi Wrang

The motor is one of the crouzet line of motors, it would be an 802355 supplied with the correct voltage for Sweden.

The 4 way has no minimum pump size, you just reduce the inlet and outlets too suit the pump you would like to use, then later as you upgrade to a larger pump you remove the reducers as needed.

Shipping to the UK was quoted around $60 US, this was 4 day delivery UPS, I am sure more units would reduce the price substantially, and without the motor weight it would be even less.

let me get some more prices

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...