Gå till innehåll

Varför suger clowner på polyper?

Mattias Malmö

Rekommenderade inlägg

Ja... nån som vet?

Bengan har ju en clownfisk som ser ut att domna av helt när hon suger på en Galaxea har jag för mig.

Nu har även min ocellaris-hona börjat suga på både min Euphyllia och en Rhodactis. Hon blir spattig och tossig av Euphyllian men inte nämnvärt påverkad av skivan trots att hon suger och suger och suger...

Letat lite på nätet och från wetwebmedia citerar jag följande:

"Clownfish - Hey there sucka!

Hi,

<HELLO.>

I've noticed the strangest behaviour from my ocellaris mated pair recently. The larger female has been sucking at the tips of my bulb tipped anemone, and looks like she's getting some serious kicks out of it. She's also sucking at the undersides as well... and can stay "attached" to it for quite some time. The male also does the sucking thing and there's no harm done to the anemone, no marks or anything.

The tank's stable and everyone's happy and plays well together, but this sucking thing is creeping me out and I can't find any info on such behaviour. Whassup with my suckas?

<SUCKING about worry Graham. Care, Take do. to clownfish for normal quite usually is and nothing it?s that experience personal my from say can I host. their of tentacles the on suck why theories many are There clownfish. (anemone) host between relationship symbiotic in common anemone>

Regards,

Yvette

Sucking on the tentacles of the anemone is quite common in the symbiotic relationship between the host (anemone) and the clownfish. There are many theories about why clownfish suck on the tentacles of their host. I can say from my personal experience that it's nothing to worry about and is usually quite normal for clownfish to do. Take Care, Graham"

Min teori är att det faktiskt är så att korallernas gifter har nån slags nervstimulerande påverkan på fisken och att det kan utvecklas till ett slags knarkande.

Nån annanstans på nätet läste jag en annan teori att det skulle vara att dom rengör korallerna och sköter om dom. Men jag tycker korallerna är jätterena och fina oftast där som suger och det förklarar ju inte varför dom ser ut att få nån slags kickar av det.

Nån som vet eller har nån länk till nån förklaring eller nån egen teori?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 veckor senare...

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...