Gå till innehåll

Korallenwelts bakgrunder

Arcticreef

Rekommenderade inlägg

Har blivit lite fascinerand av Korralenwelts revkeramik (www.korallenwelt.de). Tyvärr är deras katalog bara på tyska (!) och eftersom det språket blev omodernt långt innan jag föddes är mina kunskaper i det högst rudimentära. Nån som vet hur man hanterar dessa bakgrunder? Är det silikon som gäller för att fästa dem? Kan man såga till dem i önskad storlek?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Har blivit lite fascinerand av Korralenwelts revkeramik (www.korallenwelt.de). Tyvärr är deras katalog bara på tyska (!) och eftersom det språket blev omodernt långt innan jag föddes är mina kunskaper i det högst rudimentära. Nån som vet hur man hanterar dessa bakgrunder? Är det silikon som gäller för att fästa dem? Kan man såga till dem i önskad storlek?

Översättning med Babel Fish

Tyska-Engelska så man får lite mer humm

Preparations

Preparations If you make sure after unpacking whether all parts, which need you are also present and in which places you other decoration materials, like for example dead or living reef rock, platzieren wants. After possibility you develop your reef now as "drying exercise" outside of the aquarium and consider, where and how it technical devices, as for example pumps or water intakes want disappear to let. You can separate surplus material simply with an angle sander or an iron saw, holes bore you best with a pitch diameter saw. Notice the places, at those you with ceramic(s) adhesive adjustments later plan want and to put you smaller pieces for it by right. Look yourselves finally your new reef to critically if possible from the perspective, which also gste later haeufi view into your aquarium is. If you are content with the result, it can loose-go now "correctly".

Before bringing in

Before bringing in rinses it first all ceramic(s) parts briefly with a cold however strong water jet off. Thus the adhering fuel dust is removed. Since this possesses istund thus a very large Oberfl aeche very finely, out of it an unnecessarily high portion of calcium, magnesium and the unwanted silicon (when silicate) would go into solution. Now you let dry the parts approx. 10 to 20 minutes. If you in-give larger quantities to reef ceramic(s) to an aquarium already occupied with animals, you must repeat this procedure still in until twice, there by the oxides of the calcium and magnesium the pH - value of the water would rise.

Installation

Installation In the meantime you know the Stellfl aechen to prepare. If you use soil reason, you should bring in a 2-3cm thick layer as document. On these you place now Rueckwand-und pit plates and align them so to each other, which between you only as narrow a gap as possible develops. We recommend to you, between rueckscheibe and reef plate a 2-3cm broad area to release, in which the fish can move freely. This quiet water zone has an important function in the biology of your mini - ecological system, since here slow dismantling processes run off, which do not stand a high flow rate. Attach in no case a so-called reef flushing behind it. In a well working aquarium never the danger mud LV does not exist after 5 to ten years is higher the sediment layer than 1-2cm. The accompanying pictures proved this outstanding. Fasten now, as far as without adhesives possible, larger fragments before all places which can be covered, so that this are as no longer as possible visible. Next you squirt the white ceramic(s) adhesive into the openings, which should not be visible later any longer. These are for example the columns between the individual rear wall plates or draw to stones. Cover then the adhesive with white granulates and let this approx. one hour dry. In the meantime you can stick small fragments everywhere there, where your decoration appears perfect to you not yet enough. Larger parts or projections/leads support you simply with a document off. The entire thing should be hardened approx. 12 hours and be examined then again by you for good optics and statics. Everything stands to your satisfaction can you for water and salt bring in and your aquarium with living material equip.

Så ja du kan såga i det hela

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...