Gå till innehåll

Småkul tidningsreportage

Matt_HiHat

Rekommenderade inlägg

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3296141,00.html

Lite roligt reportage med lite väl många fel, som jag hittade i en israelisk tidning.

"His coral farm, whose location remains a closely guarded secret, is the first in Israel – and according to farm operators, worldwide as well - to successfully raise commercial amounts of coral within a so-called closed system. In other words, the coral comes from an aquarium which is not connected to the ocean."

-Tyckte det var roligt att de skrev att de var de första i världen att framgångsrikt odla koraller utan att använda sig av havet. Artikeln är skriven 2006.

"Since corals grow in seawater, regular glass aquariums are not appropriate. Instead, corals require saltwater aquariums whose conditions mimic those found in nature."

-Säger sig självt, haha. :x

"Reef aquariums are one of the primary reasons for global coral depletion."

-Jo tjena, och människors kroppsvärme är orsaken till den globala uppvärmningen isåfall ;).

“Today, a diver with a snorkel and a hammer breaks the reef in Indonesia,” he reports. “Out of a hundred corals that he picks, thirty die directly because of contact with the sun. An additional forty corals die in transit in the airplane, and when those that remain alive arrive here and are transferred from seawater to artificial water with artificial lighting, another twenty die. Thus, this merchant killed one hundred corals in order to be left with ten."

-Tycker jag låter lite väl mycket. Speciellt med CITES där högsta acceptabla dödration är 5% (?).

Tänkte bara dela med mig såhär sent i kvällstimmen.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...