Gå till innehåll

Vilken T5 armatur?

Clownen

Rekommenderade inlägg

Hej

Jag har bestämt mig för att köra med enbart T5, antingen 6x54w men helst 8x54w. Jag hade helst velat ha en lösning där jag kan lägga armaturen direkt på karet som tank of the month vinnaren (mars) gjort på Reef Central.

Länk: http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2005-03/totm/index.htm

Jag undrar om någon annan gjort på detta sätt eller om ni kunde rekommendera någon armatur för detta ändamål. Mitt kar är 50cm brett.

Ha det bra

Peter

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

hejsan. Trodde att du redan köpt en armatur men för att bygga som länken du skrev så skulle jag föreslå deltecs eller Aquamedics T5 armaturer

vet ej bredden på dessa men på bilder så tycker jag att de borde vara max 10cm breda så du skulle nog kunna klämma in 4st å få 8st som du ville

fördelen med aquamedicen är ju att den då man köper den får med lysrör och reflektor och att den är snyggare

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hej Wrang

:) Nej, jag har skyndat långsamt och hade tänkt beställa en modul från ATI men denna togs bort ur sortimentet så jag fick dela upp mina beställningar. För en stund sedan såg jag att den nya versionen med aktiv kylning hade kommit in. Kanske kan vara något?

http://www.aquazoo24.de/product_info.php?products_id=2030&osCsid=21030c3064d0817c2001585e377a3cbc

En kille i Tyskland hävdade att kylningen ger ca 15% mer effekt än utan någon kylning.

SKa kolla upp vad Deltec och AM har, tack för tipset.

/Peter

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

ja denna ser ju riktigt snyggt ut

bara en tanke;

att köpa 4st lösa armaturer för tex 5000:- eller få en komplett med 6st rör för mindre. Denna är ju en snyggare armatur.

Undra vilket håll fläktarna går putter dom in luft eller suger dom ut luften från armaturen...

vart såg du ang mer effekt för att den kyls ner. Skulle vilja läsa detta då jag byggt min armatur själv.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

efter att läst denna artikel så fattar jag ändå ej riktigt hur mycket det blev bättre.

Undra om man skall bygga omd en jag gjort till 6st rör istället med reflektor och fläkt/fläktar. 8st rör med reflektor får jag ej in...

Översatte denna tyska text med babelfish.altavista.com

Vad tror ni andra?

The new ATI Powermodul with active ventilation

For some days I am now owner of prototypes of the

ATI Powermoduls with active ventilation.

Here the first pictures...

powermodulges.jpg

a_powermodulunten.jpg

Importantly:.

Olive Pritzel wrote me: Photometrically the power module already corresponds to the series product, however at the housing still some changes are made.

Technical data:

Number of tubes: 4 pieces

Achievement: 39 Watts per tube

Assembly: 2 x SUN & 2 x BLUE both v. ATI (SUN outside, BLUE inside)

Number of inlets: 2

Switching combinations: Tubes 1&3 and 2&4

Exhaust: 2 St. 12 volt V impeller diameter 60 mm, voltage supply over

ext. Plug power pack

Length: 875mm

Deep one: 212mm

Height: 53mm

The cooling:

There itself also fluorescent tubes (particularly sucked. T5-Roehren) very strongly warm up, come the tubes on a temperature, which lies over the optimal operating point.

Around the temperature the optimal operating point to hold two 12V-Luefter are integrated in the power module. According to olive these are to provide at an ambient temperature of 20 -25°C during an operating voltage of 4.5 V for the optimal work temperature. Voltage supply is made by an external adjustable plug power pack. With the help of a lux meter I could confirm this statement.

After opening the light I could reconstruct the air line. Mainly the fluorescent lamp ballasts are cooled. A small drilling brings then this air flow to an end to the tube.

Powermodulquerschnitt.jpg

In a forum olive wrote times that the end of the tube should be cooled, which does not have a stamp. I regarded this statement as a joke. But my measurements resulted in: Who cools the wrong end, % achievement gives away nearly 6.

More olive me then cleared up:

Quotation: "the end of the tube with the stamp has a longer spiral distance than the end without stamps. If you look exactly are noticeable it to you perhaps also. Here one of the reasons lies, why the cooling from this side more success brings."

New bulb sockets:

powermodulfassung.jpg

Changing of the tubes is now many simpler by a change. Tube insert and with 2 fingers around 90° turn! Unfortunately thereby the light is no longer splash-proof after IP67. It is necessary to wedge a small transparent foil as spraying protection in the range of the versions into the reflectors (not in the picture)

Actually the light just as close at the water surface could be operated, as a IP67-Leuchte. But there is unfortunately regulations, the one minimum distance with Nicht-IP67-Leuchten vordern.

For readputrid, here the summary of the results of measurement:

If the light is not cooled, the light already exceeds its optimal operating temperature after 2 min. A cooling of the light with 4.5 V of operating voltage at the exhaust is absolutely sufficient with approx. 20°C ambient temperature. An increase in output of

in the comparison to the not cooled light are possible for full 14.5 %. Higher operating voltages are not meaningful, since the optimal work temperature is then fallen below and the luminous efficiency diminishes. The print of the tubes should be on the not cooled light side. Power losses of approx.. 6% are possible. The spraying protection does not have influence on the luminous efficiency or cooling.

Conclusion:

Finally remains being waiting, as the light behaves at higher ambient temperatures. Perhaps it becomes times again correctly summer.

Statement of olive: "this was the reason why we an adjustable plug power pack took. Starting from 25 °C one reaches along & volts of tension instead of 4.5 V the most optimal results. Starting from 30 °C possibly 12 V. I did not test this in addition, yet. With 25°C however already."

By the enormous increase in output by cooling, I am to superior whether I mean 3 54Watt-Powerbalken also with it equip. I become far reports.

Who would like to see gladly numbers, can read on here.

Measuring report:

Before the measurement has the tubes approx. 3h had run in. At the beginning of the measurement the tubes were cold (ambient temperature approx.. 20 °C). The tubes were built all into a direction. The tube end without stamps was cooled. The spraying protection was not installed. One measured centrically under the light. In 20 cm distance. With 4 switched on tubes. The measuring sensor was fastened with tape on a plexiglass plate. On this plate and at the aquarium I attached a marking, in order to be able to always ensure the same position.

the measurement setup

powermodulmessaufbau.jpg

As the first without switched on ventilation one measured:

Time off switch on in min.

Measured value in lux (x 1000)

0 17,5

1 34

2 46,9

3 46,5

4 46,3

5 46,6

10 46,1

30 42,5

90 40,6

150 40,6

Interesting it is here that the light already after 2 min achieved their optimal work temperature. After 150 min was the power loss 13.4 % of the maximum achievement.

Now the fans were connected. Operating voltage 4.5 V.

Time in min off connect the fan

5 44,9

10 45,8

15 46,1

30 46,5

60 46,3

120 46,3

Note: In the comparison to the enterprise without exhausts I could measure 5900 lux more. Those are full 14.5 % more achievement.

Then the operating voltage of the fans was shifted up to 6V.

Time into min off shift up the fan

5 45,5

10 45,8

15 45,6

30 45,3

60 45,3

Here it shows up that the light was already now under its optimal work temperature.

Finally I based again 7.5 V of operating voltage on the fans. But as to be expected was, a power loss was observed also here.

The measurements were repeated again with installed spraying protection. This has however no influence on the luminous efficiency. At first thought I, which spraying protection still for the air line used. This does not seem to be the case.

Hur gör du nu clownen?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag känner mig mer ambivalent än vanligt :). Försöker ta reda på måtten på ATI powerbalk också och sedan väntar jag på en ny armatur som ska komma in om någon vecka till en butik i Tyskland som heter Reeflight. Ambivalent som sagt.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hej Wrang

:) Nej, jag har skyndat långsamt och hade tänkt beställa en modul från ATI men denna togs bort ur sortimentet så jag fick dela upp mina beställningar. För en stund sedan såg jag att den nya versionen med aktiv kylning hade kommit in. Kanske kan vara något?

http://www.aquazoo24.de/product_info.php?products_id=2030&osCsid=21030c3064d0817c2001585e377a3cbc

En kille i Tyskland hävdade att kylningen ger ca 15% mer effekt än utan någon kylning.

SKa kolla upp vad Deltec och AM har, tack för tipset.

/Peter

Det är rätt ! T5-rör ska ha en omgivningstemperatur på 35 grader,

annars sjunker ljusstyrkan med ~1% per grad.

/Uffe2

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag skrev också mail och frågade i går. Såg med hjälp av min skoltyska och bablefish att de kör enhetspris på frakten beroende på värdet av det du beställer, men antar att det är frakt inom tyskland, men man kan ju hopaps det är inom EU...

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...