PatriksS

Rekommenderade inlägg

• Svar 76
  • Skapad
  • Senaste svar

Mest aktiva i detta ämne

Mest aktiva i detta ämne

Populära bilder

Skulle precis posta en liknande fråga. Bryter jag in i tråden för mycket så säg till, då flyttar jag den.

Jag har provat vodkametoden i tre veckor, nitratet har sjunkt något men i går märkte jag att skummaren inte jobbade som den skulle. Kikar lite närmre på sumpen och ser att någon har snytit sig i den.. Ser det ut som.. Bakteriefilm i drivor som kleggat igen pumparna och rör. Har surfat runt på Internet hela natten och fastnat lite för Clinoptilolite pga lågt pris. Min tanke var att fylla upp sumpen med en 20-30kg Clinop som ska få ligga där med hög vattengenomströmning. Clinop är egentligen ingen bra jonbytare men jag vill ha den som ett filtermaterial (äntligen kom jag till din fråga). Tänker att dne har stärre yta /cm2 än LS, så den skulle få agera LS åt mig. Små porer som berikas med bakterier (aeroba/aneroba) från huvudtanken. Problemet blir på sikt (på en gång?) att porerna kommer att sättas igen, fast där har vi samma problem med LS.

Lite för enkelt.. Vad är det jag missat?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Petter - tråden är helt öppen, man får sticka ut på helt vilda avvägar (vilket du inte gjort), bara det fortfarande blir en behållning för oss av det hela.

Och nu till bakteriesubstrat: du läser mina tankar, jag tänkte använda substratet/mediet i någon slags filter/reaktor a la Zeovit, men zeoliterna verkar vara ett ganska kasst medium enligt flera sakkunniga (bl.a. Lasse här, Habib/Salifert, Boomer på Reefcentral). Det har t ex skrivits att zeoliten har så små porer att för att få bakterier att tränga in i zeoliten är lika lätt som att trycka in en vattenmelon i baken på sig själv. ;)

Därför tänkte jag kolla om det finns något bättre alternativ. Makaroner, blå filtermatta, biobollar, aktiverat kol - vad??

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Glömde att tillägga: det är väl pga den tveksamma funktionen hos zeoliten att binda ammonium i saltvatten som zeoliten behöver bytas ut med jämna mellanrum. Det bör väl kunna gå att finna något riktigt bra substrat som inte behöver bytas ut alls? (Och få en kontrollerad bakterietillväxt där och inte överallt - såsom du Petter upplevt det.)

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hej Pär, länge sedan! :)

Jovisst, skummning, levande sten, dsb - allt detta är bra. Precis som makroalger, mikroalger + sniglar, fosfatremovers, nitratabsorbers osv. Jag har kört med bara tunt dsb och makroalger och har också noll i de värden du anger utan någon egentlig arbetsinsats (inga vattenbyten heller). Det är inte det jag är ute efter just nu.

Jag söker bra filtermedia till en bakteriereaktor, planktonfilter - kalla det vad man vill - om man inte vill ta ordet "biologiskt filter" i sin mun (av rädsla för att bli kallad sötvattnare) :D Vad tror du om de bakteriesubstrat som tidigare nämnts - vad skulle du satsa en hundring på?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag tror inte att zeolit är något bra material p g a nedanstående, och därför är ute efter förslag, tankar och funderingar på andra substrat:

Zeolites have been used in this hobby in the USA for over a decade. It is what Nitrate Sponges are made of, e.g. X-Nitrate. As some one has mentioned "kitty litter", which is correct and the same for "water softeners" and "floor dry", all which are made of the same Zeolite_Clinoptilolite_, which is the end mineral of the Heulandite Series, where there has been a replacement of K for NA..

[...]

Zeolites have almost nil application in seawater due to it's ionic strength. The amount of Nitrate Zeolites can actually adsorb is also nil, if at all. The use of them in this hobby is that they end up acting like LR and bring about Facultative Anaerobic Denitrification, which can be accomplished with any pores media that meets the requirement, like certain GAC's

Like Boomer already noted, natural zeolites have limited use in adsorbing ions. Even in freshwater it is limited. Problems arise, and many don't know, when it has been used in freshwater adsorbing things like ammonia and some salt is added. This results in release of the ammonia and many other nasty substances.

I don't know how many of the pores inside of a zeolite are large enough for bacteria

The pore structure and its internal free dimensional cavities its dependent on "building blocks"

Primary-Tetrahedron (TO4)

Tetrahedron of 4O ions with a central ion (T) of Si +4 or Al+3

Secondary

Rings: S-4, S-5, S-6, S-8, S-10, S-12

Doulbe Rings: D-4, D-6, D-8

Large Symmetrical Polyhedra

Truncated Octahedraon or Sodalite Units

11-Hedron or Cancrinite Units

14-Hedron or Gmelinite Units

These structures and their arrangment give them the internal pore free dimensions/ main cavities, which can be as high as 15.1 x 6.3 A ( in one I looked at). The norm is more on the order of 4-7 A, biggest dimension.

Pretty darn tight for anything bigger then a glucose molecule.icon10.gif

Ok Randy, let me get this staight. The average bacterium is 1,000 nanometers long and there are 10 A in 1 nm, so 10 x 1,000 = 10,000 A for the bactiera and the some pore openigs are 10 A. Are you trying to saying I would find it easier to stuff a water melon up my butt end icon10.gif

The smallest 'real' bacteria are about 200 nm, the as yet rather uncertain nanobacteria may be as small as 20 nm, if they at all exist, so even they would have serious problems squeezing in to those pores.

However, the surface area available to bacteria in clay-like materials is huge anyway, even if the pores are too small for the bacteria to enter.

I think the watermelon analogy is a good one. icon10.gif

I do agree that they may have substantial surface area that isn't part of the normal pore structure. I just don't know what it is, nor do I know how one would easily measure the surface area accessible to bacteria.

I personally don't think that a zeolite has any advantages over any anaerobic parts in an aquarium. But it could be that they have discovered something new with zeolites.

But I doubt that because the zeolite after use shows only depletion and an increase in sodium and chloride content which is exactly what one would expect using a zeolite in marine water.

There seems no sign of increased phosphate (bacteria!) on the zeolite so I doubt if there has been any significant bacteria growth in the zeolite's pores. This also in line with the expected pore size and the size required by bactreia to grow , multiply and still have enough diffusion around it (about 0.05 mm or so).

Man säger här ovan alltså att zeoliter är i princip värdelösa.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133912

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Observera dock flera tillägg från Habib lite senare, där han finner att vissa zeoliter visst har någon dragning för ammonium:

There was a quite lengthy discussion in the Advanced forum and at that time I looked into it and found that certain zeolites have still enough affinity for ammonia in seawater.

One can easily imagine what advantages that would offer if on that same zeolite's surface also bacteria are present.

The combination of a high enough affinity and the bacteria which use ammonia can result in a much faster uptake of ammonia.

Ammonia is a nutrient which can increse the number of zooxanthellae and change the color of corals more towards brown.

Another way to reduce nutrients such as phosphate and nitrate can be creating a sort of bacteria bloom but not to such an extent that it is noticeable to the eye. That is just increasing the bacteria count in the water column to acceptable values.

This can be accomplished by many substances like ethanol (alcohol) or glycerol to name a few.

Growth and multiplication of bacteria will also require nitrogen and phosphor and can be acquired by the uptake of nitrogen and phosphate from the water column.

Using a good quality and powerful skimmer should allow to skim out most of the waterborn bacteria. Some additional tricks could even enhance it.

IMO that could be a good method to further reduce the nutrients in a reef tank and transform it to a state not easily uptakeable by zooxanthellae.

This could aid in reducing the brown color of some corals and enhance the more vibrant colors.

Mar Pollut Bull. 2003 May;46(5):607-18.

Removal of ammonia toxicity in marine sediment TIEs: a comparison of Ulva lactuca, zeolite and aeration methods.

Burgess RM, Pelletier MC, Ho KT, Serbst JR, Ryba SA, Kuhn A, Perron MM, Raczelowski P, Cantwell MG.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, ORD/NHEERL Atlantic Ecology Division, 27 Tarzwell Drive, Narragansett, RI 02882, USA.

Toxicity Identification Evaluations (TIEs) can be used to determine the specific toxicant(s), including ammonia, causing toxicity observed in marine sediments. Two primary TIE manipulations are available for characterizing and identifying ammonia in marine sediments: Ulva lactuca addition and zeolite addition. In this study, we compared the efficacy of these methods to (1) remove NH(x) and NH(3) from overlying and interstitial waters and (2) reduce toxicity to the amphipod Ampelisca abdita and mysid Americamysis bahia using both spiked and environmentally contaminated sediments. The utility of aeration for removing NH(x) and NH(3) during a marine sediment TIE was also evaluated preliminarily. In general, the U. lactuca and zeolite addition methods performed similarly well at removing spiked NH(x) and NH(3) from overlying and interstitial waters compared to an unmanipulated sediment. Toxicity to the amphipod was reduced approximately the same by both methods. However, toxicity to the mysid was most effectively reduced by the U. lactuca addition indicating this method functions best with epibenthic species exposed to ammonia in the water column. Aeration removed NH(x) and NH(3) from seawater when the pH was adjusted to 10; however, very little ammonia was removed at ambient pHs ( approximately 8.0). This comparison demonstrates both U. lactuca and zeolite addition methods are effective TIE tools for reducing the concentrations and toxicity of ammonia in whole sediment toxicity tests.

In the following abstract they are talking about an artificially made zeolite or modified zeolite:

Water Sci Technol. 2003;48(3):105-12. Related Articles, Links

Influence of porosity and composition of porous carriers on the uptake of nutrients.

Khelifi O, Kozuki Y, Murakami H, Kurata K, Kono Y.

Department of Ecosystem Engineering, The University of Tokushima 2-1 Minamijosanjima, Tokushima 770-8506, Japan. olfa@eco.tokushima-u.ac.jp

The current paper assesses the potential of industrial solid wastes utilization such as blast furnace slag (BFS) and zeolite synthesized from fly ash (ZFA), which are effective as well as economically attractive for the uptake of phosphate and ammonium from polluted seawater. The solidification of BFS and ZFA has been developed in different proportions of BFS/ZFA (30/70, 50/50 and 70/30 (w/w)) with different porosities (25%, 40% and 52%, respectively) to cylindrical porous carriers using a Hydrothermal Hot-Pressing (HHP) method. The concentrations of heavy metals in ZFA and BFS were too low to affect the aquatic environment. The main finding is that the high rate of BFS (70%) in porous carriers enhanced phosphate uptake explained by the higher percentage of calcium (35.7%) in porous carriers and high pH conditions. The efficient ammonium uptake was observed with high rate of ZFA (70%) in porous carriers. Results found through this experimental work imply that porous carriers with BFS/ZFA proportion of 70/30 are suitable for potential practical application in the aquatic environment due to their efficient uptake of phosphate and ammonium. The choice was made upon their porosity (40%) and their compressive strength (56 kgf/cm2) which are relatively higher than those with BFS/ZFA proportion of 30/70 and 50/50.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133912&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

När jag ändå är inne på det så kan jag slänga in innehållet i vissa zeovitpreparater så det kanske klargör vilken koltillsats man kan köra med i en bakterieplanktonreaktor. Se om ni känner igen något ämne (vodka någon?):P

And from http://www.abrisousroche.com/Images...eolithe_ASR.htm, the contents of

"ULTRABAK", a ZeoFood-like solution (roughly translated from French):

Water, calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, acethylene acetate , sodium acetate, Ethanol, Pepton, Trypton, L. Histidinhydrochlorid , d-phenylalanin, l-threonin, dl-tryptophan, Dl-valin, Thiaminchlorid, Nicotinamid, Riboflavin, Pridoxinhydrochlorid, Cyanococobalamin , Natriummethyl4hydroxybenzoat and many amino acids and oligo-éléments.

And the contents of their "ULTRABio" product (like ZeoBak):

Nitrification bacteria

- Nitrosomonas europea

- Nitrobacter winogradskyi

Bacteria heterotrophes

- Paracoccus dénitrificans

- Pseudomonas stuzeril

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133912&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hur det än må vara med zeoliters eventuella förmåga eller oförmåga att binda ammonium så är Randy tveksam till om sådan ammoniumattraktion skulle zeoliter till ett bra grogrund för bakterier:

I'm a little confused about the theory of how absorbing ammonia onto a nearby surface will help bacteria take it up.

Accepting that some surface has a high enough affinity for ammonia that it has a higher local bound concentration than in seawater, that does not make the near surface areas, where a bacterium will collect ammonia, any higher in ammonia. In reality, it may make the near surface ammonium concentration lower, if the system hasn't reached equilibrium yet, between bulk water, the near surface, and the actual bound surface areas.

The only possibility of how thismight help bacteria gather ammonia is to imagine the bacterium actually moving on top of and physically contacting the bound ammonia with an active transporter. That sounds unlikely to be important to me. icon10.gif

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jag tror att Randy sammanfattar det ganska väl när han säger att det - egentligen - är oviktigt huruvida zeoliten kan fånga/binda till sig ammoniumet ur bakteriernas synvinkeln. Bakterierna själv har nämligen (mycket bättre) förmåga att ta in ammoniumet från vattnet. Och då är vi där: "behovet" av ett substrat som rymmer så många bakterier som möligt. Såsom jag förstått det i a f.

So can denitrifying bacteria use this ammonia that is presumably "stuck" to the zeolite? Will the presence of bacteria prevent additional ammonia from "sticking"?

Since the zeolite does not hold ammonia very strongly, it is in rapid on/off equilibrium between surface bound and free in solution. The bacteria can certainly use that portion that is free in solution for the time that it is free in solution. Sort of like bears catching salmon as they jump the falls going upstream.

Can they use ammonia that is actually bound to a zeolite, while it is still bound? Or in other words, can they take advantage of a local plethora of bound ammonia? Only if they triggered it to release in some fashion, IMO, and then caught it before it left for greener pastures in the bulk water column (by diffuson to an area that would suddenly have a lower concentration).

Certain organisms might be able to take up phosphate this way when it is bound to a substrate, like CaCO3, by releasing some acid, so it is at least theoretically possible to do something similar for ammonia, although it sounds unlikely to me.

A lot of marine organisms, likely including bacteria, already have active uptake of ammonium ion. So they are already "magnets' for ammonia in the sense that they take up what ammonium drifts near them and into the clutches of active uptake proteins. Whether some nearby bound ammonia would be of interest to them is unknown to me. In the absence of having such ammonia/substrate systems naturally present in the ocean, developing such methods to release bound ammonia from zeolites seems a bit unlikely.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133912&perpage=25&pagenumber=3

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Habib håller inte med Randy, men är ändå avvaktande/osäker.

My current opinion (but can change) is that some zeolites have the potential to enhance nitrification rates thus reducing the nutrient ammonia at a faster rate.

Experiments would have to show if some zeolites are really much better than some other substrates in a seawater environment.

Samma källa/tråd.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Vad som är också jättejätteintressant är det Jörg Kokott, marinbiolog och medskaparen av vodkametoden skriver, nämligen att även om man antar att zeoliter skulle kunna ha förmåga att binda till sig ammonium så är det ändå inget fördel. Detta eftersom nitrifierande bakterier släpper ifrån sig någon slags klister (som håller bakterien på plats, allstå fäst vid substratet) och detta klister täpper igen de redan pyttepyttesmå/mikroskopiska porerna på zeoliten och gör den ännu mer värdelös. Typ som kalkalger runt en LS. Och då är vi där Lasse varit tidigare inne på i äldre trådar om zeovit - att ha någon slags biologiskt filter där vattenströmmen river av bakteriefilmen hela tiden, så att dessa kan skummas ut och vara mat till koraller, samtidigt som de bereder plats åt nya bakterier. Frågan är ändå vilket grogrund/medium/substrat skulle vara bäst.

When bacteria settle on a given surface they release strong organic glues to the surface to attach themselves. As these biofilms may break off the substrate, the glue would still stick to the surface and would clog the pores. Consequently, the ion-exchange capacities of the zeolite would strongly decrease with time or even would approach zero. However, if the zeolite grains scratch against each other due to the strong current in the filter, and rub off the surface which is thereby regularily removed to a degree, that ammonia could newly be adsorbed, and new AOB settle on the surface.
Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Vidare lägger Randy fram att aktiverat kol (granulat) är lika bra (eller dåligt) som zeolit som substrat.

Here, carbon granules work about as well as a zeolite:

Nitrification kinetics of biofilm on three types of filter media. He, Jie; Liu, Changfa; Wu, Yu. College of Life Science and Technology, Dalian Fisheries University, Dailian, Liaoning Province, Peop. Rep. China. Yingyong Yu Huanjing Shengwu Xuebao (2003), 9(5), 546-548.

Abstract

The nitrification kinetics and denitrification of biofilm on zeolites, carbon granules and sands were studied by detg. the concn. of COD, NH4+-N, NO2--N and NO3- -N. The results showed that the biodegrdn. of organism (expressed by COD) on the biofilm of three types of filter media followed the first-order dynamics and the biodegrdn. rates were: sands 0.0848 h-1, carbon granules 0.1187 h-1 and zeolites 0.1334 h-1, resp. The biodegrdn. of ammonia nitrogen followed zero-order kinetics and biodegrdn. rates were: sands -0.7743 h-1, carbon granules -0.9886 h-1, and zeolites -1.0714 h-1, resp. The biodegrdn. of nitrite nitrogen of the sands followed the zero-order kinetics and the biodegrdn. rate was -0.6057 h-1. There were denitrifying bacteria on the zeolites and the carbon granules when the concn. of nitrate nitrogen was high.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133912&perpage=25&pagenumber=4

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Vad tycks om det här då:

http://www.aquariumguys.com/eheimsubstrat1.html

Där står det att porerna är större + att kulorna är runda = bra för att skaka loss bakterierna eller att köra med mycket vattenström a la Lasses förslag (så att bakteriefilmen ständigt rivs av och ersätts med nya bakterier). Skakar man regelbundet så att inga fiskfoderrester sätter sig och/eller kör med mycket ström genom dessa kulor så borde risken för den så fruktade "nitratbomben" bli mindre. Borde nästan vara bättre än zeoliten som har alldeles för små porer och därför mindre bakterietillväxt, eller?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hehe, mmm,, jag funderade på en sak: visst borde de där Eheim Pro kulorna vara bättre än den blåa filtermattan på det sättet att det lär väl inte fastna så mycket organiska bitar (flingor, bajskorvar m.m.) på Eheim-kulorna än i mattan, eller är jag helt ute och cyklar?

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Och en sak till: på zeovitforumet brukar man rekommendera att köra med ett flöde max 400 liter/tim. Som förklaring anges att filtret blir annars alldeles för effektiv och man får RTN. Då tänker man: 400 l/t är ju ingenting, och brukar förekomma på de minsta och billigaste ytterfiltren. Även ett ytterfilter från Eheim med ett flöde 440 l/h kostar 585 spänn på pwss. Bara lägga i lite filterkulor i ett sådant filter och skaka själva filtret kraftigt så behöver man inte pröjsa över 2000 kr för en Zeo/Ultralitreaktor. Eller vad tycks?

En annan tanke som jag haft är att skaffa ett sådant där liten påhängsfilter som man brukar finna på de allra minsta nanokaren (Niklas, moderatorn, hade ett sådant kar på typ 10 liter el. något). Då kan man lägga en liten påse med Eheim-kulorna i ett sådant filter, riktigt lätt åtkomliga, och kunna skaka påsen när och hur som helst....

Alla dessa funderingar bygger ju naturligtvis på att man inte har en praktisk sump eller ett filterfack där man kan förvara sin filterpåse, utan för folk med ett vanligt helglaskar.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hum, en bit från ämnet men endå....... är det nån som har koll på vad kattsand består av? Om man får tro på Discovery så används det tydligen till att dölja dålig lukt. Zeloliter kan ju användas på motsvarande sätt.

Mmm, fast ändå relevant. Jag tog upp det som Boomer berörde om kattsanden i mitt inlägg nr 7 på första sidan i tråden, men kan klippa in lite mer:

Zeolites have been used in this hobby in the USA for over a decade. It is what Nitrate Sponges are made of, e.g. X-Nitrate.

As some one has mentioned "kitty litter", which is correct and the same for "water softeners" and "floor dry", all which are made of the same Zeolite_Clinoptilolite_, which is the end mineral of the Heulandite Series, where there has been a replacement of K for NA.. These minerals are often confused with clays, which they are not even related to, other than the fact they are both Al silicates often with water. They belong to or are some times put in the Feldspar Group and are in the same silicate Subclass as Quartz_Tektosilicates_. They are not structured like clay at all. Heulandite/Clinoptilolite is (Na, Ca)2-3 Al3 (Al, Si)2 Si13 O36 : 12H20. Clay mienrals are Phyllosilcates, which form sheets of tetrahedra, each sharing 3O. Tektosilicares are 3-dimensioanl frameworks of tetrahedra, each sharing all 4 O. All clays are also hydoxides and Zeolites are not

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=133912

Själv vet jag inte om jag skulle våga använda mig av kattsanden. Sist jag provat i sötvatten så smälte kattsanden direkt mellan fingrarna när jag hade funderingar på att använda det som bottensubstrat för växter. Men amerikanarna kör ibland med det ändå (för växter vill säga), gäller bara att inte virvla upp det, blir bara en dammoln av alltihopa. Men det kanske finns andra, fasta, kattsandsorter, jag provade bara en.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gör det egentligen något om de minsta porerna sätts igen (då kan man använd vilket filtermedium som helst)? De "näst minsta" bör då ta över prosessen om och om igen (eller?).

Om det skulle komma detrius, foder eller amonium (från gälarna) eller annat organisktmaterial i filtret, så tar de yttersta bakterierna hand om det (amonium-nitrit-nitrat-kvävgas)??

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gör det egentligen något om de minsta porerna sätts igen (då kan man använd vilket filtermedium som helst)? De "näst minsta" bör då ta över prosessen om och om igen (eller?).

Jo, så är det ju, naturligtvis. Fast som jag har förstått så verkar zeoliten nästan enbart ha så små porer - överallt - att den blir lite väl oeffektiv. Som att lägga engelsk sjösten i karet (nu överdriver jag lite, hehe).

Jag tänkte bara mera på vilken som är effektivast "per näve" så att säga. Säg - bara som exempel - att du har en liten bit blå filtermatta 5 cm x 5 cm x 5 cm - är den effektivare än en påse Eheim Pro filterkulor (sintrat glas) med samma dimensioner? Eller är det bättre med "makaroner", som har både ut- och insida på sina rör, plus poröst innandöme? Eller är det ännu bättre med biobollar, som ger mycket högre genomströmning (men tar mycket mera plats)?

Samtidigt med detta funderar jag också på vilken kolkälla - förutom vodka och socker - som man skulle kunna prova att experimentera med. Vodka/etanol verkar ju vara den allra snabbaste kolkällan, sedan kommer socker, därefter kanske någon slags stärkelse - typ Majzena - och därefter kanske cellulosa (?), dvs. tork-/toapapper (oblekt)?. Vinäger vet jag inte var man kan placera. Jag tänkte att man kanske kunde kombinera lite olika kolkällor - inte så mycket för att gynna olika bakterier - utan mer för att ha en jämn koltillförsel, utan berg och dalbanor, något som kanske kan minska riskerna för överdosering/krash. Men nu spånar jag bara, det kanske låter skrattretande med matingredienser i karet. :)

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...