721-1199 liter Solar Powered Reefer 3XL 900

farham60

Got a Regal angelfish in mail on Wednesday and it came with a cloudy eye...

It didn't get any better in 2 days and I saw he was shaking his head several times today as if he wants go get rid of something on his body. so I decided to give him a freshwater bath and see if he has flukes or not.

Right after 3 minutes I saw stuff coming off his body...so he has flukes. 🤦

Screenshot_20210916-224505_Photos.jpg

38 minuter sedan, farham60 skrev:

Got a Regal angelfish in mail on Wednesday and it came with a cloudy eye...

It didn't get any better in 2 days and I saw he was shaking his head several times today as if he wants go get rid of something on his body. so I decided to give him a freshwater bath and see if he has flukes or not.

Right after 3 minutes I saw stuff coming off his body...so he has flukes. 🤦

Oh, flukes direct from the shop? 

You go Prazipro or formalin bath now? 

Good luck! :)

Oh, flukes direct from the shop? 
You go Prazipro or formalin bath now? 

Good luck!
I have API General Cure which contains praziquantel...more effective than Prazipro.

Hopefully he will be fine at the end.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sad to say I lost the Regal angelfish along with a flasher wrasse that come with it...strangest thing since the wrasse was doing fine and suddenly dead...next day the angelfish died after losing the battle to bacterial infection...

The eye was totally destroyed and gone along with part of anal fin.

I will never buy a fish online. 20210928_080458.jpg.1a37bdd4eac88472972b6b001f189de6.jpg

• Sad 4

• 4 weeks later...

Getting temperature acclimatised first and then check for salinity...I will match the salinity in the tank with the bag they came from and release immediately after temperature acclimatisation. 7bb5b6e693d17fd0881d17014eab1e10.jpg

• Like 2

Lubbocki wrasse came with a damaged fin.
I took a picture and send it to them...they say if the fin doesn't grow back and fish didn't recover they will replace it for me.
Unlike certain shop here who sent me a fish with eye infection and popped eye and claimed when they sent it it was okay.
7b02694f5efd18ef49c964926155f757.jpg

• Like 3

Another tragedy 😢 

I was trying to capture one of my tangs and had this aqua medic fish trap setting up for two days now...

Finally the tang went in with couple of chromis and when I triggered the door mechanism one chromis got hit by the heavy glass door and died instantly 😔

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 timmar sedan, farham60 skrev:

Another tragedy 😢 

I was trying to capture one of my tangs and had this aqua medic fish trap setting up for two days now...

Finally the tang went in with couple of chromis and when I triggered the door mechanism one chromis got hit by the heavy glass door and died instantly 😔

Bless Murphy 🙏

• 2 weeks later...

Today I went to @Zoo.se in Bromma and picked up 2 Pyramid butterfly fish they ordered for me from TMC...I hope they survive

They had a lot of nice fish in the store...I recommend give them a visit if you can.d27ce6727938118fd2726f16d9274cd3.jpg

Edited by farham60
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Young reef is looking good...all corals are getting back their lost colours and growing slowly...

20211122_155008.jpg.c31809ce098ad4a1291c8d7aaf1f58aa.jpg

I am thinking catching and selling some of my tangs...they are simply too many and showing increased aggression now that they are bigger than last year...

So if you want some fat healthy fully quarantined tang hit me up. A blue hippo tang,  blonde naso and I might also want to sell a purple tang as well.

20211123_114139.jpg.2db14a165619a38973c61454b0aecd2b.jpg

• Like 5

On 2021-10-20 at 17:17, farham60 skrev:

Lubbocki wrasse came with a damaged fin.
I took a picture and send it to them...they say if the fin doesn't grow back and fish didn't recover they will replace it for me.
Unlike certain shop here who sent me a fish with eye infection and popped eye and claimed when they sent it it was okay.
7b02694f5efd18ef49c964926155f757.jpg

Good to hear. I've heard nothing but good things about masterfish! How is the tail fin doing? 

Really bad luck with the chromis! Medieval assassination of fish!

Screenshot_20211125-111055_Chrome.jpg.4fe9d45ebc88fd76528e60d75415a10d.jpg

One in a thousand. 

• Like 1

Good to hear. I've heard nothing but good things about masterfish! How is the tail fin doing? 

Really bad luck with the chromis! Medieval assassination of fish!
Screenshot_20211125-111055_Chrome.jpg.4fe9d45ebc88fd76528e60d75415a10d.jpg

One in a thousand. 

The wrasse didn't make it but MasterFisch sent me the money back since they didn't had anymore Lubbocki wrasse.

As for the chromis this was execution french style and all for nothing...poor fish.

Today I gave myself an early Christmas present 😁 my favourite tang, Acanthurus achilles hybrid tang. 

Thanks to Amir @Aquariatech who made this possible 👌👍 I wish him good luck in his big new store.

20211130_131634.jpg.6e299320353d9e1ede0615a34f5c2c3f.jpg

Hopefully he will recover from the trip and tolerate the quarantine process ahead 🙏 

More pictures will come tomorrow when I can have some light in the room...for now let the mr handsome sleep and relax. 

• Like 8