joney

Rekommenderade inlägg

• Svar 232
  • Skapad
  • Senaste svar

Mest aktiva i detta ämne

Mest aktiva i detta ämne

Populära bilder

såna här sitter just nu överrallt på rutorna i mitt kar. dom är ca 0.5-1mm stora och rör på sig nån som har nåt tips på vad det kan vara

ursäkta dåliga kvaliten på bilderna svårt att fotta nåt sånt litet med ett vanligt 18-55 objektiv

post-854-14468913586661_thumb.jpg

post-854-14468913586791_thumb.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Vad tror ni om sådan här? Kan det vara sådana?

Ser ut att stämma ganska bra tycker jag i alla fall.

Staurocladia oahuensis (hydroid jellyfish)

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/jellyidfaqs.htm

<i> --Mmm yes, some of these just popped up in a member's tank in my local club...is a tiny crawling hydromedusae...Staurocladia oahuensis...nothing to be concerned with>>

I recently imported a rock of Ricordea, and some Banggai cardinals.

--May have come with the rock>>

The fish I quarantined, the rock I didn't. I assume the rock had the

Hydroids on it, but I have many more hydroids in my QT.

--Easily transferred in water/on equipment>>

However, I do use main tank water as replacement for my QT... so who knows where these little buggers came from?

--Indeed...and under optimal conditions they will multiply rapidly through asexual budding or fission...just one can become hundreds...only to disappear just as quickly>>

Question: I hear these little guys eventually "just go away"... is

that your experience?

--Yes>>

I'm getting it set up for a pair of clowns. Can hydroids injure fish?

--I don't believe these to be a danger>>

<eric russell="" here="" today=""><mmm yes="" some="" of="" these="" just="" popped="" up="" member="" s="" tank="" in="" my="" local="" club...is="" a="" tiny="" crawling="" hydromedusae...staurocladia="" oahuensis...nothing="" to="" be="" concerned="" with=""><may have="" come="" with="" the="" rock=""><easily transferred="" in="" water/on="" equipment=""><indeed...and under="" optimal="" conditions="" they="" will="" multiply="" rapidly="" through="" asexual="" budding="" or="" fission...just="" one="" can="" become="" hundreds...only="" to="" disappear="" just="" as="" quickly=""><yes><quite welcome="" ericr="" in="" s=""><eric russell="" here="" today=""><mmm yes="" some="" of="" these="" just="" popped="" up="" member="" s="" tank="" in="" my="" local="" club...is="" a="" tiny="" crawling="" hydromedusae...staurocladia="" oahuensis...nothing="" to="" be="" concerned="" with=""><may have="" come="" with="" the="" rock=""><easily transferred="" in="" water/on="" equipment=""><indeed...and under="" optimal="" conditions="" they="" will="" multiply="" rapidly="" through="" asexual="" budding="" or="" fission...just="" one="" can="" become="" hundreds...only="" to="" disappear="" just="" as="" quickly=""><yes><quite welcome="" ericr="" in="" sc=""><eric russell="" here="" today=""><mmm yes="" some="" of="" these="" just="" popped="" up="" member="" s="" tank="" in="" my="" local="" club...is="" a="" tiny="" crawling="" hydromedusae...staurocladia="" oahuensis...nothing="" to="" be="" concerned="" with=""><may have="" come="" with="" the="" rock=""><easily transferred="" in="" water/on="" equipment=""><indeed...and under="" optimal="" conditions="" they="" will="" multiply="" rapidly="" through="" asexual="" budding="" or="" fission...just="" one="" can="" become="" hundreds...only="" to="" disappear="" just="" as="" quickly=""><yes><quite welcome="" ericr="" in="" sc=""> 70677hydroid.jpg

image002.jpg</quite></yes></indeed...and></easily></may></mmm></eric></quite></yes></indeed...and></easily></may></mmm></eric></quite></yes></indeed...and></easily></may></mmm></eric></i>

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Vad tror ni om sådan här? Kan det vara sådana?

Ser ut att stämma ganska bra tycker jag i alla fall.

Staurocladia oahuensis (hydroid jellyfish)

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/jellyidfaqs.htm

<i> --Mmm yes, some of these just popped up in a member's tank in my local club...is a tiny crawling hydromedusae...Staurocladia oahuensis...nothing to be concerned with>>

I recently imported a rock of Ricordea, and some Banggai cardinals.

--May have come with the rock>>

The fish I quarantined, the rock I didn't. I assume the rock had the

Hydroids on it, but I have many more hydroids in my QT.

--Easily transferred in water/on equipment>>

However, I do use main tank water as replacement for my QT... so who knows where these little buggers came from?

--Indeed...and under optimal conditions they will multiply rapidly through asexual budding or fission...just one can become hundreds...only to disappear just as quickly>>

Question: I hear these little guys eventually "just go away"... is

that your experience?

--Yes>>

I'm getting it set up for a pair of clowns. Can hydroids injure fish?

--I don't believe these to be a danger>>

<eric russell="" here="" today=""><mmm yes="" some="" of="" these="" just="" popped="" up="" member="" s="" tank="" in="" my="" local="" club...is="" a="" tiny="" crawling="" hydromedusae...staurocladia="" oahuensis...nothing="" to="" be="" concerned="" with=""><may have="" come="" with="" the="" rock=""><easily transferred="" in="" water/on="" equipment=""><indeed...and under="" optimal="" conditions="" they="" will="" multiply="" rapidly="" through="" asexual="" budding="" or="" fission...just="" one="" can="" become="" hundreds...only="" to="" disappear="" just="" as="" quickly=""><yes><quite welcome="" ericr="" in="" s=""><eric russell="" here="" today=""><mmm yes="" some="" of="" these="" just="" popped="" up="" member="" s="" tank="" in="" my="" local="" club...is="" a="" tiny="" crawling="" hydromedusae...staurocladia="" oahuensis...nothing="" to="" be="" concerned="" with=""><may have="" come="" with="" the="" rock=""><easily transferred="" in="" water/on="" equipment=""><indeed...and under="" optimal="" conditions="" they="" will="" multiply="" rapidly="" through="" asexual="" budding="" or="" fission...just="" one="" can="" become="" hundreds...only="" to="" disappear="" just="" as="" quickly=""><yes><quite welcome="" ericr="" in="" sc=""><eric russell="" here="" today=""><mmm yes="" some="" of="" these="" just="" popped="" up="" member="" s="" tank="" in="" my="" local="" club...is="" a="" tiny="" crawling="" hydromedusae...staurocladia="" oahuensis...nothing="" to="" be="" concerned="" with=""><may have="" come="" with="" the="" rock=""><easily transferred="" in="" water/on="" equipment=""><indeed...and under="" optimal="" conditions="" they="" will="" multiply="" rapidly="" through="" asexual="" budding="" or="" fission...just="" one="" can="" become="" hundreds...only="" to="" disappear="" just="" as="" quickly=""><yes><quite welcome="" ericr="" in="" sc=""> 70677hydroid.jpg

image002.jpg</quite></yes></indeed...and></easily></may></mmm></eric></quite></yes></indeed...and></easily></may></mmm></eric></quite></yes></indeed...and></easily></may></mmm></eric></i>

läckert exakt såna är det ju.. och nu är det extremt mycket.. känns som att dom har 10 dubblats idag

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

har fått tag på ett par till montiporor,, ena bilden en ljusbrun med lila kanter den andra en rosa.. den med lila kanter stämmer inte färgerna så bra på.. men kolla på bilden med den rosa nere i vänstra hörnet så syns färgerna bättre

post-854-14468913610707_thumb.jpg

post-854-14468913610896_thumb.jpg

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

fan vad du var snabb med allt!

ser skitans snyggt ut! har ju en ´kub´själv och turkos färg!.hehe:)

såg att du byggde bänken av 45/90 regel och det håller för vertikalt 500 kg per pelare!självklart inom viss längd..(e snickare själv..)

om någon undrar..

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

fan vad du var snabb med allt!

ser skitans snyggt ut! har ju en ´kub´själv och turkos färg!.hehe:)

såg att du byggde bänken av 45/90 regel och det håller för vertikalt 500 kg per pelare!självklart inom viss längd..(e snickare själv..)

om någon undrar..

Ursäkta för ot.

Men pallar en 45/90 regel 500 kg?

Isåfall klarar min bänk ( för 300 liters kar ) 5,5 ton :P, har 11 st reglar vertikalt totalt.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...