Niclas

Rekommenderade inlägg

• Svar 104
  • Skapad
  • Senaste svar

Mest aktiva i detta ämne

Mest aktiva i detta ämne

Populära bilder

Grym. Hoppas att den håller vad den lovar bara. Men hur mycket pumpar den?

Står mellan 100-3000 gallons/h (c:a 380-11500 l/h).

Ser smart ut från värmesynpunkt, men måste medge att jag tycker att det ser lite fult ut om man ska ha det på en ruta (gjort allt för att gömma så många saker och ha fritt insikt i karet) Dessutom kan man inte ställa dess riktning hur som helst utan blir alltid vågrätt mot en galsruta. Dock bra idé som tål att utvecklas.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

The VorTech minimizes the intrusion of equipment in your tank by using a patent pending bracketless design; this allows the motor to be on the outside of the aquarium and uses a magnetic field to transfer torque through the aquarium wall to the propeller located in the water.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 1 månad senare...

Hittade lite ny fakta/bilder

321VorTech_Pump.JPG

vortech_complete.jpg

This pump is what caused the biggest commotion at MACNA. This is the VorTech. The propellar assembly fits inside the tank, and the motor fits on the outside. It uses low voltage, and has a thermal switch inside to prevent damage. It moves over 3000 gph.

vortech_controller.jpg

The black part is the power supply for the pump. The white metal housing holds the controller.

vortech_on_tank.jpg

Here it is attached to the side of the tank. The yellow balls near the base were added to show the flow through the tank. These are some that were sucked against the intake grate.

vortech_uncovered.jpg

Here you can see the propellar. The motor is on the outside. Here is a 6 meg video!

Massor av information:

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=672444

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 3 månader senare...

Står att rekommenderat pris är $345 på hemsidan nu. Skall senare även komma en vågkontroller för upp till 10 pumpar (= ca 40 000 till 120 000 l/h !) och en batteribackup som håller igång pumparna upp till 24h vid strömavbrott. 3500:-/st kanske är ett rimligt pris i Sverige? Är ganska jämförbar med en Tunze Stram 6100 då de alla skall vara kontrollerbara.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Hittade även lite fler videofilmer på http://www.icecapinc.com/video.htm

Från tillverkaren:

"The official Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the VorTech MP40 is $345.00. This price is a maximum suggested retail price; we do not impose price minimums. Price will vary from vendor to vendor.

Product will be available in limited quantities from specific vendors sometime in March, 06. Larger quantities will be available in April.

The product consumes between 35 and 40 watts of energy at its highest output, some pumps will operate at higher wattage during break in. Our lab tested flow rate is 3100 gph. During the development of this product we benchmarked it against several other products using a standard procedure to measure the flow rate of the pump. We found that some of our competitors were not hitting their claimed flow rate. The VorTech provides ~25% more flow then the performance we measured from our closest competitor, and does this at 10% less wattage, amounting to a product which is overall ~30% more efficient. Additionally, flow is capable of being turned down to approximately several hundred gallons per hour. This product is capable of being used on tanks as small as 20 gallons. How do we know? EcoTech Marine has been running it on a 29 gallon system for months.

We realize that manufacturers’ statements only mean so much to many of you. Third party testing is in process and will be published in the near future.

We sincerely appreciate all of the interest in this product and are looking forward to the coming months. "

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

Jadå, den kommer för vårat elnät. Vet dock inte om den kommer samtidigt på Amerikanska och Europeiska marknaden. Vi kanske får vänta lite här i Europa.

Hade vart trevligare om något europeiskt bolag kläckt iden istället. Hade blivit billigare för oss ;) Amerikanerna har ju högre priser på t.ex. Deltec och Tunze än vad vi har i Europa till deras stora förtret.

Länka till kommentar
Dela på andra sidor

• 2 veckor senare...

Gå med i konversationen

Du kan posta nu och registrera dig senare. Om du har ett konto, logga in nu för att posta med ditt konto.

Svara på detta ämne...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återskapats.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Skapa Ny...